Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 4, 2010

SilQ Priavate Residence


here I am, enjoying our private villa to the very bits...

I ensure you, this villa is so highly recommended. we LOVE it here.

Its spacious. Its clean. Its modern. Its well equipped. The hospitality is warm.
I get up early this morning and enjoy swimming in the private pool. We can also enjoy the jacuzzi. My, my, my....

there will be a second time we spend it here. worth every penny spend :)

Btw, Last night, we enjoyed Indian exotic cuisine in Seminyak area, called Queen Tandoor. Its yummy. but quite pricey, but then again, whats not pricey in Bali?? :p I love the rogan josh and of course the tasty Tomato soup :) :)

Oh and yesterday I also spent time at the Rock Bar, Ayana. a bit far, but a lovely place. Its at a cliff and u can see the indian ocean from the bar. unfortunetely we can't see sunset yesterday, but still the place is beautiful. Its open at 5 PM but u have to wait earlier than that. we arrived at around 4 and already lined up... at 5, u can only wait to go in. the place is not that big.. but if u have the time, do visit :)

okay, I'll post more story and more picture, I forget to bring cable to connect my camera to the lappy :p see ya

No comments: