Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 6, 2010

boy or girl?

So, the baby is secretive! and up to today, I still don't know its gender, yet. At first, I was so sure that it's a boy. but now I'm beginning to wonder.

And the silliest part is that... I miscalculated my month. I guess 'a dodol' will always be a dodol. I know my weeks! but wrong months, I thought I'm in my 6th month by now, but I'm only in my 5th. sigh!! That means I'm even more overweight than I already am :( hiks.

I didn't pig out. but why so much weight gained?? and I realized, during the first trisemester when I was still throwing up so much, I drank plenty of those 'sweet-drinks' remember when I said I had to have juices in my refrigerator? I drank buavita, pulpy orange, love juice, you name it. _ _"
right from the moment I realized that, I quit drinking those sweet drinks and my weight become more controllable. thanks God. (but still overweight)

yes, I'm huge. Yes, its getting more and more heavy each day. but I'm still thanking God :)

No comments: