Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Journey


Ok, now I want to share a little about my journey with Rudy...my dearest hubby to be.

We met around 2005 at youth service in church, and became closer since Summer Holiday retreat at Batu. Its just a natural thing for us to bond and connected since we shared the same interest in music, in lifestyle even gossip about celebrities =p We can talk about mostly anything. By then we were close friends who enjoyed each other companion. Nothing more and nothing less. But also....at that time, I was having relationship with another guy

In 2006, my relationship ended. Rumored spread that it ended because of a third party ~ Rudy.
That's so ridiculously untrue!
When I broke up, most of my 'friends' seems to distant away... but he stayed close.
Most of my environment cant understand why I broke up and cornered me...he tried to understand
That and many more understanding & encouraging conversations that bonds us even closer.

I'm such a complicated n complex girl... I don't easily fall in love with a guy...
but it's so easy to fall in love with him...
He is sweet....yet annoying ^^
He is hardworking at working hour....but after that, he lives in his own time (lelet =p)
He is humorist....but at times he can be really serious, doesnt care to pick up a fight and a rebel ( especially when he is hungry! )
He is so full of life and has many dimensions of personality that others cant see... he is a type of guy which makes me laugh even if I dont wanna smile... makes me angry and cry then forgive him and back to cuddling again.
He is an answered prayer...

Thanks for always trying to understand me and my complexness
thanks for listening to me and even my whining ^^
thanks for annoying n irritating me ~ make my days more colourful
thanks for coming into my life....
I love you.

No comments: