Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 21, 2009

helppp.....

Huaaa.... Rudy's bday is coming. still confused on what to give him =(
what to do?? what to do??? actually my mom's bday is 1 day earlier than his, but I guess this time I'm gonna get her a bday cake only. dunno what else to buy. and we're all goin to spend the bday in Bali this year. but really should get sumthing for dodol, don't u think?? (well, it's a must so he'll also have to get me something on my bday, kekekeke ;p)

here are some lists of the 'might be' present:

  1. Blackberry Bold (but its Rp. 6.500.000, bow!! and if I get him a BB, then what are we gonna do with his old HTC?? Isn't HTC is a good mobile, too??)
  2. belt (but I dun think I have enough time to get him a nice belt. for sure can't find a nice 1 down here in Smd, must wait till at least we arrived in Surabaya)
  3. he ever told me to get him a Wii but I actually know not that he really wanted a wii but he wanted me to be able to play in the games room, too. playing his xbox is almost impossible cos almost all the games are too 'macho' for me. so is wii actually present for him or for me?? =(
  4. what else, what else??? i'm stuck... no more idea... =( dunno what else...
I dun think this year I will have time to make him some 'art n craft' present that I used to make for him.... am I left with the BB option?? nothing else??? any idea for me???

4 comments:

Ruyent said...

test

Jo said...

Hmmm...i know it's so tough to think of what to buy. -.-lll

1. If he's happy with his HTC, then dont need to get the Blackberry - unless u can trade it in at a good price.
2. Maybe u can look for a belt when u go to Bali...or at the airport duty-free shops.
3. I think Wii is a good gift if u play it too. It could be a new hobby!
4. camera, watch, shoes, skincare products, couple spa/massage package...

Vicky Tanzil said...

Hi Jo, I tried a few times to reply ur comment but failed =(

aniwei thanks a lot for your ideas, really a good one. actually I like couple massage the most, but then I had my periods =( huhuhu...

so I got him a hair shaver n nostril shaver in the end, lol.... ;p
(btw, This is me, I used my bro's account)

Jo said...

U can still get the couple massage next time. ;)