Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 13, 2009

swim swim



Yesterday, I went to Jessica water park in a big group of almost 30 of us. ck ck ck. little cousins, niece with some of their nannies. my parents, my aunts and uncles.

Now, my thighs and arms ache ='( must be because I'm so lazy and exercise no more. damn...

Since I'm not a good photographer, I just post some pics that I took but not so nice... and this one is after swimming. in the middle is Sean, successfully fall asleep, kekeke.

2 comments:

Jo said...

keke... i see what u mean about the photos... maybe u can try to find a subject to shoot...and shoot horizontally. ;)

Ruyent said...

kekeke =p
yah lorrr... such lame photos. actually too lazy to take photos from camera, just snap snap from handphone, kekeke. and too lazy to rotate here and there =p (ummm, actually not so familiar with those programme lah) kekekeke....