Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Banjarmasin

Banjarmasin...

is hot, gersang, not much to see. Has a nicer mall compared to Samarinda, much nicer. Has a YUMMY seafood. overall, not much we can do in Banjar.

We enjoyed our short holiday trip there. I always try to enjoy my wherever-I-go-trip. especially this is my first time there. Also, spending quality time with my bro n sis in-law is always a pleasure.

I thank God that we (me with bro n sis in-law) are quite close. Still not that close, yet cos I just know them for a short period of time and don't have the chance to know them on daily basics. But still, we don't have any problem with each other. each of my in-law is great. nice. kind. friendly. and on top of everything, no jealousy between us. I really hope we could really become a great in law. having a conflict with in-laws must be sucks =p

anyway, really happy to see my hubby enjoyed having a great time with his brothers.
Happy Chinese New Year and also a wonderful Valentine, all =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

Helfboulley