Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 1, 2010

yuhu...

:D im back... :D
yayyyy!!!
hihihi, feel a little guilty.

Actually I was excited for this year valentine. because Rudy had an idea in mind n that he'll surprise me. Oooo, how I love surprises. So, the plan was to fly to a place (I dunno where). I just have to be ready with the luggage and we will celebrate there.

but then.. we just realised that this year valentine is on the same day as Chinese New Year. Ooo... I'm dissapointed. and we have to celebrate the CNY with my big family....

......

guess what?? my parents, who I am supposed to celebrate the CNY with, are planning to leave us to Singapore for medical check up. uh ow.... what's so fun then staying in Samarinda for CNY? the only thing is that Nicole (my niece) is left behind. So, we have to look after her.

but yeyent will still be yeyent, huh??? I really wish to be able to go somewhere. explore somewhere. not just to stay here, in Samarinda. So, I check travel agents here and there, and ta raaaaa...... we're going to Banjarmasin (visit Rudy's brothers) with nicole along, yey!!!!!!!

Banjar, we're coming!!!!

ps: I'm sorry, Nicole. this year we couldn't bring you angpao hunting... ;p

2 comments:

Arman said...

jalan2 terus ya yen.. haha.

Ruyent said...

iya man... situ juga jalan2 terus ;)