Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 27, 2010

people change

so what have I been up to???

1. I cook real dish food! and yes, I'm really excited and proud about it :p it's not that simple frozen food. Not the fry-fry only type. Not the simple ingredients type of dish. But those dish with cutting, chopping, onion, ginger, oyster sauce, this and that sauce. also the clean and chopping meat also veggies. all the 'beribed', messy preparations. and success!! taste good. edible. no one has stomache. hoho. yay!

2. I started to give tuition to kids again. I stopped because I was bored. had a limited time for myself. likes to be free. but then when the offer is there, I think again. and I'm ready to give tuition again.

3. I am into gardening now, hehe. It's been a year my garden is just grass and 2 trees. that's it. I don't even water it and so on. But now, I bought lotsa sanseviera and planted it in a pot. many, many pots. I planted iris. water lily. Pandan Bali, and bambu air in the garden. I water, I watched it everyday. I even plucked out 'rumput liar' hahay.... Let's see how long it will last :p

well, I changed :)

1 comment:

Arman said...

as long as it's a good change... why not? :D