Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Plastic

I think I've been quite negative lately :(

I dunno, it's not like I want to be so negative.. but it's so hard to stay positive while u r seeing some negative things happen. I tried to look at the positive sides, but.. well I've tried too much to look at the positive sides, but who am I fooling?

I am just so freaking tired with manipulative, fake, pretentious, full of shit people rite now. Like I shared in my facebook status; pretentious person is just like a cross stitches piece. pretty at the front but so twisted and messed up at the back. dont u think so??

I'm disappointed with someone close to me. To see 'this' side of them.. well, I never like fake, 'plastic' type of person, so yeah, its still hard for me to respect them.
have u ever meet anyone like that? care to share with me?

2 comments:

Jo said...

usually i just ignore these plastic people. not worth it to get pissed off over them.

Ruyent said...

True Jo. That's what I usually do, too. But this time, I can't really ignore -even if I wanted to, so badly, coz' like I said, they are actually someone close 2 me. Like I get to see their activities quite often. Some more, they are in my bb contacts, so get to see thei fakeness every now and then... :(