Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 months, yet so amazing (at least to me)

With 2 months of pregnancy :
my tummy is already bulging. and its quite big!! I though 2 months time the tummy should still be flat??!! I'm supposedly still slim? how come my tummy is bulging already ?? oh no!!

the baby likes to travel or go out a lot. I was so worried that I'll have trouble flying. I'll be weak or nausea like always. but amazingly, the baby is soooo good!!! -.-" no trouble AT ALL! It was in fact one of my best day throughout my pregnancy. amazing, haha.

1 comment:

Ponk said...

haha, serius yent, dah bulging...haha gpp yent...it makes u sexy....kl ga percaya tanya sama uud.....pregnant girls is sexy...

Travelling is ok as long as the baby is strong. And i hope yours is a strong one.
Waltu aku hamil raph, awal2, juga sempet travel a lot, 2x kudu trainng ke Jkt. yg sekali malah harus lari2 di Cengkareng krn ampir ketinggalan pesawat hauhauha...hasilnya....Raphael tuh, ga bisa diem hehehe