Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do you face morning sickness, yent?

'Sure, I do!'
In fact, its not only in the morning. but almost throughout the day. But, I still think that it's better than most people, hehe.

Well, at least I still could eat happily. When some people can't stand the smell of this and that, I'm fine. When some people crave for this and that, I'm fine. Well, I do want to eat some particular food, but so far it's not weird. Oh, and I do realized that I especially love soup, lately. yah, I do look for soup to accompany for almost all my meals :)

In the earlier week, after eating I would usually threw up. Felt very bad nausea, my whole body felt weak. low blood-pressure. felt very sick. felt miserable. But, it ease up along the way. Thanks God. I still face nausea and vomitting still continue. But it's much better compared to the earlier week. So, I think... I hope... I don't have to face this for more than 3 months :D

Oh one more difference since the pregnancy, now almost every morning, I wake up before 8 o'clock. Something so rare, haha...

Well, okay, that's it. cheers everyone ;)

No comments: