Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

morning sickness and him :)

Oh and by the way, believe it or not, Rudy also get the 'morning sickness' hehe

During the first week of my pregnancy, he also felt nausea and weak. And now, he cannot see something 'disgusting' or 'smelly' as he said.

eg. He went to a public toilet. it stinks. usually, he would feel nothing, now he wanted to vomit. Also, we went outside to eat. the server is late to clean up the mess on the table, he saw the 'dirty' plate (its just a plate with unfinished rice, actually) and he's again so disgusted and almost vomit. that's so funny, :D

Anyway, I still feel weak sometimes. Lik yesterday, ugh, it was one of the worst day. I cant even get up.. sigh. and I think my stomach is so gassy, that it hurts... I felt as if i'm being poked.
the bad news doesn't stop there. So this morning when I ate yellow rice, my upper top braces came off! I don't know how it happen, but because of it, I have to fly to Jakarta. tommorow! Being honest, I really dread this trip. I'm just worried that the pregnancy is so young that something might happen, but also, the braces is very disturbing. So, I guess i'm left with no choice. sigh. So, if you happen to read this post, please pray for us. I really, really hope that everything is going to be alright.

No comments: