Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

happy Sunday people...




what a nice way to spend my Sunday. woke up late... laze around (not that I seldom get time to laze around :p) warm up the soup I cooked. eat it with uud. check mails. chatting. browsing around while uud playing xbox beside me, hehe...

nice..... :)

and today is my contact lens free day ;) since, I've been wearing it for so long, my eyes are weary. so just put on my specs today. hummm.. when can I finally do my lasik?? :|

so, here is what I look with my specs on... and yes... I put on so much weight!! feel like buffalo. pretty buffalo, wakakakak. my cheeks so chubby o^.^o have no guts to weight myself, hihihi.
time for diet!!!! but how to??? enjoy food too much 'le'... anybody has any tips for dieting???

ahhh and here are some silly pics to ejoy :D





hahahahaha

No comments: