Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 9, 2009

simple tips

I want to share some little tips. I hope they will be useful :D

1. There used to be a cat who really liked to laze around at my front door, on my door mat. yes kitty, I understand that my house is very homy, but I don't like you on my mat, so please go away.. (sorry for cat lover, such as bertha :p but as u guys know, I'm not an animal lover) So, yes, that cat irritates me. but never mind, I know a way to 'shoo' a cat away. I put on a 'kapur barus' ~I dunno what is kapur barus in english, but I check on a translater it said 'camphoric'~ on my mat. and yes!! the cat never ever return to laze on my mat, haha >.<

2. this one should be quite popular method la, but still post up here, just in case you dunno :p
well, my house has a lot of glasses and mirrors (not glasses for drinking purpose). and cleaning up glasses can be quite tiring. so, use vinegar! langsung kinclong

3. also, you can use tooth paste to clean almost everything. from your teeth, glass, shower handle up to bathroom tiles!! seriously!

4. my sink smells really, really bad! sometime, the odour so strong that I feel my whole house stink. eewwww... I tried this and that but failed. but since I put coffee powder on a bowl and left it in the drawer under the sink, the odour slowly but sure dissapear. =)

So, these are something from me, hopefully useful n informative =p
makin 'enci enci' dah gue, hueee ='( ga mauuu

7 comments:

Arman said...

terima kasih tips nya ci... hahaha

lina said...

very useful!

Ruyent said...

@arman : *gubrag* ga supan!

@lina : thank you :)

Unknown said...

eh tante2 pembenci kucing..btw in your case, what caused the sink to stink?

Jo said...

I hate the "mouldy smell" from the cupboard under the sink too! Maybe i should go and buy some coffee powder. How many tea/tablespoons to put and always leave the bowl there???

Thanks!

ruyent said...

@bertha the cat lover :p : it's that mouldy smell mabbe because of the dampness..

@jo : I bought a small package of coffee powder and put the whole lot of it into the bowl. if it's really smelly, put a lot :p but my sink still very damp leh... how? some said coffee bean can help too...

Jo said...

Supermarkets sell some air dehumidifier in a tub. The crystals inside "absorbs" the damp air and turns it into water. (The tub will become more and more heavy) It is effective BUT it is "used up" very quickly and you need to replace it quite often. So it can be quite expensive and wasteful. :/