Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

bali

Here are some places that I went at the Bali trip :

  • waterboom ~ nice place. fun. great to take ur kids there too, cos they have a big kiddy pool. you can rent a gazebo to put ur stuff and chill out but of course there should be someone to look after your belongings. If that's not possible, then just use the locker. simple. by the way, during my visit, I was having my period =( so I just sat at the gazebo gloomily. but after sometime I couldn't take it anymore. I crossed the street to discovery mall... bought a shorts and tampoon, wakakakkaa..... and back I went to waterboom and.... splash, splash ;)
  • Arena ~ It's a restaurant with great food and great price. not expansive. they have different kind of food from many countries. I love the baby back ribs and the pork ham chop.
  • Naughty Nuris at Ubud is a yumz yumz...
  • I also ate at Bu Oka suckling pig at Ubud. It's a famous place for suckling pig
  • Ocean 27 at the discovery mall is a cool place to hang out. even nicole likes it
  • kuta beach. borrowed the small surfing board for Rp. 15.000
  • swimming pool
  • seminyak to window shopping
  • rumors reastaurant. quite nice
  • sukowati market. a place where u get cheaper stuff. dont forget to bargain!
  • flap jack. they have nice waffles and ice creams. but quite expensive
oh ya, you might wanna try kudeta, another cool hang out place. or go to monkey forest, but watch out for the very naughty monkeys. try to buy pai susu, yummy and u might want to try water sport around Nusa dua beach. hmmm... that's all I remember. Have fun

No comments: