Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 26, 2009

yes, I'm surprised, too

Friends always find it hard to believe that I clean up my house by myself. well, I take that as a compliment :) I know I used to be "princessy" kind of girl. also, this is Indonesia... most people will afford at least one servant. then why don't I use one?? why do I bother to do house chores like I'm such a hardworking housewife ~ when actually not really??

someone made a remark "why no servant? servant is cheap nowadays" haha. 1st of all, servant is no longer cheap nowadays darlink. but it's not so much about cheap or not. I have my reasons
  1. I choose to do it. even before we get married. that's why we get a small house for the 2 of us.
  2. then of course, yes, the house is not big. So I am still able to do it. stick to my words ;)
  3. I love my house so much. I have this syndrome of not trusting the other can do it better than me, haha.
  4. I also think, if one day I would have a servant, I should know which area would be hard to clean, would be the soft spot, etc... haha yes, I'm kinda freak here :p
  5. I love my hubby. this is one of the ways I express my feeling towards him. weird huh?? kekeke.
  6. we don't really like the idea 'there is a stranger in our house'
  7. I feel very matured doing it :p
  8. everytime, I finish doing it, I would really feel that satisfication with myself
  9. I dun exercise much, this is one way of exercising
but of course there are also some stuffs that dread me
  1. I hate it when my hands are dry and dusty. this is always a problem esp. after mopping =(
  2. I hate it when it comes to clean those disgusting, geeky, smelly part
  3. cleaning toilet bowl can be such a pain in the ass!!
  4. sometime I wish I can do housechores and still look as hot as Julia Perez (Indonesian, very sexy artist, haha)
dun get me wrong. I'm not using servant as for NOW. But~of course I have a but, I will use one if I can't handle it anymore. If I'm pregnant. If I have a baby. then I'll reconsider it ;)

So guys, if u have a servant, be grateful for it ^^

4 comments:

astrid said...

Iya ta. Gw jg share the same sentiment as you. Ga demen aja kalo ada stranger in the house. Dan juga, ga percaya ama org. Haha. Gawat ya. Apalaghe suruh org laen jaga anak. Duh kaloe bisa engga deh. Tp emang kalo kt msh bisa kerjain sendiri, napa hrs suruh org laen kan? Kan hrs ada perjuangan juga ya, ta. Sip deh. Cepetan hamil yaaaa! *apa sih.

ponk said...

Hehehe, agree with no. 6 doesn't like the idea of having stranger in the house. That's why we also choose not to tave servent. But it was way back when there is just the 2 of us hauhuaha. skrg mah udah another story yent ehheh :p

Jo said...

Yeah, can understand esp you're a newly-wedded couple. Perhaps you can use a part-time maid to help wash the toilet, mop the floor and iron the clothes. These are some chores which can be quite tiring. You can do the other simpler stuffs which you enjoy. ;)

Ruyent said...

@astrid : iya trid, masi bisa sendiri, nti deh pas malesnya memuncak baru gue reconsider lagi, haha. as for the baby, lu doain aja deh ;)

@ponkzie : aku masi consider idemu dulu ce, which is 'pinjem' mba'nya mami, kita bayar buat bersihin rumah, hehe. tapi mba'nya si mami itu sibuk sekaleee... jadi balik2nya tetep yeyent deh yg bersihin rumah

@Jo :yeah, I did try to hire one, but didn't really like her. appearancewise, she is very untidy. so, still by myself...