Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm back...

after so long gone, here I am... back :)
where have I been?? nowhere actually. juz that everytime I want to blog, I have to ask dodol to bring back his lappy back from work :p well, it's his lappy, I borrowed it, keke. so poor him, have to trouble him everytime.

the thing is, I just got a new blackberry ^^ haha... so excited =p I know, I know, I did mention that I wanted to get dodol a BB for his bday. and now, I am the one using it ;p the BB is actually a gift from my mom lah. dunno what struck her for her to buy me one, hehehehe. so, I'm still very into it. everyday also do something, something with it ;p too bad, blogging thru BB is not that fun. sigh. so here I am, still borrowing ud's lappy to blog :p

btw, if only I know my mom get me a BB, that time on ud's bday I should realy get him one =(

another thing is my sofa for the game room has finally arrived. yai! so, only audio set to go. now the game room looks like what it should look like. no more matress on the floor. no more backache when playing xbox.

thanks God for all His blessings.

No comments: