Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am sick

it's like the whole package of sickness.
running nose, cough, fever, toothache (so bad), headache, my bodyache, my eyes watery...
arghhhhh.... I really hate it when I'm sick.

but dodol is so nice. At night when we're going to sleep, he didn't turn on the AC. well, if he is sick, I didn't turn on the AC, too. but I'm used to sleep in hot condition since kiddo. I'm the type that prefer feeling hot than feeling cold. so I think he made a bigger contribution. he did everything he could to make me feel better. thanks ya Ud.

Now, I write it down in my blog not to make u guys wanna puke, hihi. I believe your hubby do nice things, too if you are sick. I write it because I want it to be a reminder. if one day I'm frustated with this dodol (yg emang sukanya irritate gue!!) then I remember this and reluctantly forgive his foolness =p kekekkee.....=p

1 comment:

Jo said...

take good care! ;)