Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

refresh ^^




Yai.... just get back from my 2 weeks holiday trip. Bali and Batu. I really enjoy the trip. So fun.. I thought it's gonna be a dread since so many people involved (more than 50 in Bali and more than 30 in Batu!) I thought 'oh shit, this time I can't go anywhere' or 'is it gonna be fun?? hmmmm' or 'haiyohhhh, who can I hang out with??' but it turns out to be so fun, relaxing, enjoyable. hope we can do it again next year, haha..

some interesting events:
  1. my mom's bday. we tried to make her drunk. instead she made another woman drunk. sigh. then we planned to plunge her into the pool at midnite, but since she was quite drunk, we abandon the idea. but then we threw rudy into the pool, kekeke and he pulled my uncle with him, together with my uncle's handphone....
  2. in the afternoon, my mom thought she was safe. she even washed her hair. we pulled her and threw her into the pool ;p and then no one is safe and dry anymore...
  3. On rudy's bday, I forced him to take picture with 2 sexy, bunny girls :p still waiting for Zenia to send me the pic...
  4. Nicole is almost drown... Rudy plunged into the pool to save her. how sweet of him. but this dear dodol (read: silly) hubby of mine forgot that his wallet, handphone and car keys are in his pocket.... arghhhh..... wet wet wet.... and yes, the car key is the remote one, so we panicked when we can't open the door, hiks hiks
  5. one of my aunt fell down when she was carrying her baby grandson ='( thankfully the baby is ok and so does she.
Actually there are so many interesting events/incidents... but I dunno how to put it in words ;p lousy me =p
just enjoy some of the pictures I took. as always, I dun take so many pictures... and again it's just taken from handphone ;p

here is Nicole and my dad cuddling like a turtle in Batu. It was super cold!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Looks like a really fun holiday even with all the hiccups. Keke... ;)

So does Rudy need to buy a new handphone now? ;p

Ruyent said...

nope, he doesnt need a new handphone... turns out his handphone still works well, hahaha....

Jo said...

that's "great"! haha! two thumbs up for HTC! ;)

Unknown said...

your family is so much fun deh tav :) more pics!!