Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 10, 2009

another trip

I am going to Jakarta, tomorrow :) will be on my own. Rudy will only join me on the 15th. It'll be our first time being away from each other since our wedding day, deh...
going to the check up on my teeth. errr... maybe jaw. I find my jaw is not symmetrical anymore. it slant to the left. and its getting worse each year. of course rite now you won't find it very disturbing, but i'm afraid in years to come, especially when i'm old and weak (grandma) i'm gonna look so weirdly frightening =p

also, a dentist used to tell me to prctice chewing food with my left jaw, cos if I keep chewing from my right, he is afraid that it's going to slant even worse. but these days, it's really hard to chew from the left side :( really, really hard.. so I keep on chewing from the right.

well, so off I go to check.. I don't know what will happen with me.. maybe braces? but maybe also some surgury... ihhhh, tatuttt... well... I just hope, its going to be ok and symmetrical again, Amen.

after that, I'm goin to Singapore with Rudy!!! yay!! so, so excited :) our first trip abroad together :) we will spend 2 days with my parents, sis, bro and niece who are already there. then we will continue the holiday by ourselves. can't wait!

I'm gleaming now ;)

3 comments:

Arman said...

Wah asiknya mau jalan2... Have fun ya...

Moga2 jaw nya gak sampe harus operasi ya..

Ruyent said...

thank u yah man =)

astrid said...

Thanks for the surprise ya ta! Really surprised to see you at my door. So sweeeeet of you! ;)