Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

oh-not-always-so-sweet

humm, humm.. I'm going to compliment other bloggers. guess who?? yes, it's you Arman and Jo.
why? Because of your honesty in telling the oh-not-always-so-sweet stories version of marriage.

honestly, I've been thinking of writing my own oh-not-always-so-sweet stories version of marriage. :) my quarrels, my fights with Rudy. but, still thinking on the topic. and these 2 people are way faster than me, haha.

well, who have the 'perfect' marriage anyway?? of course people will have their fights. but not everyone would be willing to share it to the world what they fight about...

I always wanted my blog to be honest. with my ups and downs. with my likes and dislikes. and sometime, being truthful is quite a challenge for me. for I'm afraid that person I'm talking about might read my blog...I don't want to have enemy, also, I'm afraid some people who read the blog will catch it differently. sometimes, it also take many efforst to be willing for letting people to think they have better life than mine ;p well... not people actually.. but just some people that i dislike and afraid that they read my blog, hahaha. for time being, those people that i dun really like don't read my blog. but who knows someday they will? or they are reading but I don't know?? hehe. (so if you know, I know you're reading my blog, u r okay. u r safe. I like you ;) )

well, ayway... I will post that oh-not-always-so-sweet stories version of marriage. my own marriage. but not now. let me - again think, what n how to write it :)

1 comment:

Arman said...

hahaha.. ditunggu ya ceritanya... :D