Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

what's happening?

something weird happen to me. I think it's very weird. and please someone help me, tell me what syndrome is this??

So, okay.. you guys know rite, that I'm not an animal lover?? no whatsoever feeling towards any animals? I hate cats (again, I'm sorry ber :p) if my sis n her girl think doggie is cute, I don't know what's so cute about them? my sis bought a yorkie and named him Boba. my mom hates it so much, haha. me? I don't hate Boba. nor that I love him, hahaha. just plain.

and yes... I kinda...errr... interested in dogs lately??? huaaaa.... it's so weird!!! *gengsi ngakunya*
I really don't know when it start or how it start... maybe because I watched dog movie lately?? but I've watched lotsa dog movie (marley & me, hotel for dogs, cats & dogs, etc) and nothing moved me, so??? or maybe because I'm alone at home, maybe it's cute to own a dog to play with? but all this while, even before I'm married, I always enjoy my being alone?? so what is this? why?? urgh..

I always enjoy my not-animal-lover being. so, now that i'm interested in dog is very new n weird to me. you know, when I went to book store, I even took a time reading a book of different breed of dog...-.- then ask myself, what the hell am I doing? but yes, they are soooo cute, hahaha. I even considered to pet a dog, play with him, brush him, touch its face and make faces to him =p I imagined him running along with me everywhere I go. I have someone to talk to already if I'm alone at home. when Rudy and I go out, we bring him in our car, hahahaha. and I already know what breed I want to pet. its a pug :D but, after some serious thinking.. well, let that just be a dream =p of mine. because.... *hey, dun judge me,yet* well, I don't know how commited I am. then also, I still like to travel a lot. and if I travel, I don't know who can take care of the little pugsie, cieeeee, skg dah pake nama pugsie, wakakakaka.... yap. this is how bad I fall in love with this creature. look at him... isn't he such an adorable little cutie?? with that round eye and that expression!! gila, expressionnya buanyol banget. oh and 1 more thing... no matter how bad i like this pugsie lately, but I still love my furniture more. I'm not willing to let this little pug to destroy my furniture ;p
http://www.elpl.org/sites/default/files/pug.jpg

but anyway, I'm sure the one who will laugh the loudest at my 'turnover' will be bertha n my dearest sister...urggghhh... swt....

3 comments:

DizZ said...

ugh ugh ugh ugh
*miracle* does happened!
First u hate Kids. Then u become kiddy teacher.
Second u hate pet. Now u ..er....want one?

So be careful of what you hate :P U might love them after ugh ugh ugh

astrid said...

Itu namanya keibu-ibuan nya uda keluar, ta. Waktunya beranak. ;)

Unknown said...

you're quite right, gue shocked, trus laughing hard all the way while reading it :P finally in touch juga sama your sensitive side toh..heheehehe :) setuju sama astrid,..kayaknya udah waktunya beranak deh...(tp bisa ngga beranaknya setelah kita ke bali aja? :P)