Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 24, 2009

just a quick update

Guys, I know u guys wanna see the pic and details of the holiday (pd)
So do I. but, please be patient for a little more =D

So just a quick update from me in Jakarta. Supposed I should be back to Samarinda, today. but since the dentist confirmed that he could help me with the teeth and that took another 2 weeks time, no choice but to postpone my trip back... so guys, I'm actually super, duper worried with that braces =(

1. I'm so scared of the pain
2. it is so costly
3. I'm gonna look so weird!! huhuhu
4. haha... hummm a lil' shy with this... but uhmmm.... no more....u know... no more kissing deh, lol =p

that was the update for teeth and jaw. For Singapore.. wowww, we were having so much fun =)
really can't Thank God enough. we explore a lot of places, even the places that I barely go before (read: get lost hahahaha) Singapore is different now. and still keep upgrading its look continuously.ck ck ck

alrite... more pictures later alrite (in 2 weeks time, kekeke, when im going to use my own lappy)

2 comments:

zen said...

oww..didnt know that ur teeth problem would be that serious..ta pikir dah laku ngapain susah2 pake braces(and perasaan kamu jg kaga "mrongos"-ask uud- :p)..hope it'll get better and back 2normal deh...btw masak beneran bisa bikin rahang miring? kerasanya apa sih? aku kok jadi penasaran, ga prnh perhatiin rahang mpe sgitunya. we'll pray for you yen..:) btw kl upload foto pelesir yg pas kamu meringis ya...kekekeke

Jo said...

ouch! hope all's well. take care! ;)