Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

update

hi guys...
just a little update. So, I've been to the orthopedist (gini bukan spellingnya ya??) well, after some explanations this and that, check that and this, answering to the questions given, putting his fingers around my teeth and 'obok2' the teeth, counting my teeth up and down, ask me to open up my mouth and close and bite and open and close and bite for I don't know how many times.... he shared his thought...

and I'm quite shocked and sad with the result. he said "it's too late" :'( hiks I'm too late for coming to him at this age and it's very hard for him to do something to my teeth. my jaw is affected because of my teeth... even if I should take mouth surgery, I should do it abroad, cause he's not too sure with the work done by local dentist (or whatever its called for someone who does mouth surgery) and when I asked abroad as in where, he told me "German" as simple as that... I was like "whoaaaa....??!!" *gulp* continued by hopeless expression, huhuhuhu, ini orang udah cara ngomongnya to the point, ngomong german juga kaya ngomong lo ke tetangga lo aja, bagus tuh dia... nyadar ga yah German itu jauh n so pasti biaya gede, hiks hiks hiks... untungnya he's very good in his job and knows what he is doing. another thing is that my case is actually one of the bad n difficult one... (well I know it's bad, that's why I check it, but I didn't expect it to be this bad...)

so for today, beside the shock therapy that he gave me, I am assigned to take a photo of my teeth throughly. the teeth, the jaws, x-ray, bla bla bla, not even so sure the procedures taken. I just know I have to go to this faraway place in Jkt, and give them the letter he wrote with the details and the man would know what he would be expected to do.... then in the evening, I've to be back at the orthopedist place.

sigh... still hope for the best....
nitez blogger.. sleep well...

#lesson learned : never underestimate your teeth condition. do check up and ask the condition.

2 comments:

Arman said...

orthodentist yang bener.. :)

Ruyent said...

upsss.... hahahahha