Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

any comments??


Sometimes I wonder, why do people (especially girls) want to get married so fast??
When I had my marriage counselling, my counsellor disagree with marriage at such a young stage. and I wonder more on how could her mom let her marry so early?? so young?? the girl is not that matured, yet, the girl got striked by love bugs too hard, OKAY ..but mom??

I'm not talking about those who get married by accident.... if that's the case, well what can you say about it?? I'm talking about those who get married by their own will. and I'm not saying that girls who married later will have a more stable relation. All I'm saying is the 'time' she gets married. Couldn't she wait a lil' longer? when she is over 20??

I know some people who get married so young.
My cousin gets married when she just turn 20 (wow!)

I know a friend who get married when both the boy and the girl were still in their teenage. now they have a baby and both are not 20, yet.

I know a girl who didn't even finish her high school when it's only left by a few months before she had her last examinations. yes, she couldn't wait untill she graduate and it's only a few more months... what a waste. and guess what, she is divorced now... in a pregnant state! and it's not even a year, yet since her wedding day. horrible.

I know a friend who get married when she was 19. and yes, divorced with a child. get abused. and also the ex-husband still owes her dad and her a LOT, LOT, LOT of money.... poor thing.

and I also know a high school girl who just turn 17 this year and now is preparing her marriage. yes, she is going to get married as soon as she finish her school, this year.

well... many can last everlastingly in their marriage even if she is young. and also many fail in their marriage even if she is older. no doubt about that. But, you should enjoy your time to the max, grabs ever oppurtunity out there, work, broaden your networking, have many many more friends, take your time, know your guy better, know yourself better, prepare yourself, have fun, have fun and have fun. cos it's different if you're married. and will be much more different if you already have a child.

No offense here, if you happen to read this. and you're in this condition. :)

7 comments:

Jo said...

How old are you? Same as Astrid?

I got married when i was 32...and baby when i was 34. Quite old for both! Haha! ;p

P.S. But now that i'm a mommy, i kinda wished i had started a bit earlier than 34.

Ruyent said...

yup, I am as old as astrid. me going to be 27 soon. I got merid at 25, almost 26. :)

u dun look like ur age,u look very young. actually, I noticed u since astrid's wedding.I just remembered u, since u dressed nicely ;). then one day, when i was blogwalking, ta daaa I found ur blog and addicted =p
hee hee

Jo said...

izit!!! wow!!! thanks thanks! i dont even remember what i wore at their wedding. mostly i just last minute dig out whatever i have in the cupboard. think i dont have any photo to remember it by. but i think i have a photo of their church wedding! and that heels hurt, so i remember! haha!

i'm almost a decade older than u! can call me Aunty Jo already! hahaha... -.-III

Ruyent said...

HAHAHA, aunty??!! no lah, Jo still can, =)

u need to ask astrid to show u the pic of her wedding again, then, hehe. If I'm not mistaken, u wore a plain tube with pants... errrr... yah I think so =D

Jo said...

O yes, that's the church wedding. a simple white tube with a simple grey pants which i wore very often (the pants actually very old. haha). the grey heels was the painful one...and the church was so big we had to walk around the place! OUCH! i have a group photo of that.

the night dinner i think i dont have any photo. but i still remember they came in a yacht...waving to the guests! just like movie stars! Astrid looked so pretty on her wedding day. i told elvis she looks like Miss Universe! u know, those scenes where they're crowned and waved to the crowd. haha! ;)

Ruyent said...

YUP! one of the most memorable wedding I have ever attended :)
really like Miss Universe, haha.

and yes, agree, she looked very pretty and radiant, isnt't it?? (I was the one who did her make up, haha! *proud*) hihihihi =D

Jo said...

WOW! I'm so impressed!
She's Mrs Universe now! Keke... ;)