Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm so tired

My house is damn clean now....

As today is holiday, Rudy and I did a MASSIVE CLEANING of the house. every glasses of my house is free from dirt, the clothes are washed and ironed, the floor is super clean... every single thing we cleaned! yay!

I love it.

thanks God, Rudy is someone who always more than happy to help me clean the house. He almost always bring me a glass of water every single night. He doesn't mind to take turn to do chores. for this I love him.

BUT, also... sometimes he gives me 'heartless' comments. like this evening. I just had a haircut. and I don't really like it. I told the hairdresser what I wanted, but sometimes it turns out differently. so, I'm quite unhappy with the new cut. and he said "mabbe u didnt tell the lady how to cut it" WHAT??? now it's my mistake??? and when I told him,"yah, I told her already" he said "you scold her, then??!!" Haizzzz.... like if i scold her it's gonna change anything??

That's my hubby.... but aniwae, when I got home,I cut my hair a lil' bit more. he he he. I'll see what I can do about it, then.

okay people,I juz wanna wish everyone out there "HAPPY EASTER DAY"
xoxo

No comments: