Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

feeling Blue, Mellow, Yellow

I miss my friends!=(

Being in Samarinda can be something really challenging. Especially for someone that is so used being in the big city like myself. The things I love being in Samarinda are :
  • I can hang out with my family. We are so closed to each other. I'm surrounded by my big, fun family 100. There are always so many stories over the weekends and of course if we gather, foods will be provided, too, kekeke.
  • no heavy traffic jam. going anywhere is still nearby.
  • I have a HOME here
  • hmmm, what else?? I think that's about it!! can u imagine????
It's so hard to find anything nice here. yeah another good thing is that I can save up! hehe since there's not much things to buy. Not much place to hang out. there's even no cafe here, they only have coffee shop. the worse, I don't have much friends here :( arrrghhh... The only one person who can connect nicely beside uud is Epinga... She is the only one who can spend time to talk and gossip about almost anything. I can be myself and so does she. But even so, lately we don't really spend time a lot since each of us have our own activity.

So, here I am feeling blue. mellow yellow. I miss my sister. I miss my cousin, ce ponk. I miss Lisa, bertha, rio, Sandra. I even miss my in-laws!! haha, weird. but yes, I really do miss them. I want to spend time having fun with them :( It's not that I dun have a great time with Uud, It's just different with friends, rite??

:( I might really think about somewhere else to live, huh? perhaps Surabaya like Zen recommended? So if we're gonna travel, it's easier for us? hehe. weleh2 be te bener kalau blue gini ye? Zen, nti di Bali hibur daku ya?? kikikiki :D

8 comments:

fong said...

woa...senangnya, aku termasuk yg dikangenin hehehe :p Iya yent, pindah surabaya aja gihhh :) hehe rudy mau ga? tp ntar kerjaannya gmana yach.....

Ruyent said...

hehe, iya ce, daku juga kangen padamu, sumprit dah...bener2 desperate dah disini, lol.
rudy emang ada ngomong pindah, tapi ntar, kl udah ada anak, whoeee masi lama dunk ya? kikikik... :p tapi masi blom tau c, kemana...

ponk said...

ehhe btw yent...paling2 loe lg PMS dech tiba2 bisa mellow2 gini

Ruyent said...

lol, ngga lah ce, udah lewat masa pmsnya =)

Jo said...

Why did u move to Samarinda? Is it very far from JKT? Where are you originally from? Need to take airplane if you wanna visit other places? Sorry, i'm hopeless with geography.

I think i've also gotten used to living here without my family and friends. The friends here are mostly those i knew from Elvis...so technically they're not "my own friends". So we're not that close...and i'm not 100% comfortable when i'm with them. That's the only difference. Other than that, life still goes on quite well...esp after Joel came into the picture. Maybe u should start planning too! Keke... ;)

Ruyent said...

Samarinda is my hometown, my parents and most my fam are here. So, that's why im kinda stuck here =p and rudy also works here.

And yes, it's far from Jakarta. and need airplane to go anywhere. and it's very different from Jakart. the mall sucks, the people are also... errrr... not the big city kind..hehe.

hummmm.... planning??? hmmm soon mabbe, hihi

rio said...

hehe

Ruyent said...

yo, koq lo cuman hehe doank si? apa maksudnya? saia tak merngerte...