Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Nicole's Update

Nicole is getting better ~ Thanks God!
Yesterday afternoon, she was better. She became her usual bubbly, happy self. she ate, she sang, she talked, she played, I even managed to wash her hair. Then her fever went high again at night. It was so high that it scared me. She became so quiet and so weak. she just lied on a mattress and closed her eyes. she breathe heavily. hiks. I thought of bringing her to hospital, already (hiperbola juga, hehe) But then, I decided to wait for one more day.

But then, today when I visitted her, she is ok already. she is bubbly. she is happy. she watched tv, she played with me, she even study! kekeke. so happy for her. I think she lost some weight, though. her bootylicious is not that 'spongy' anymore, haha! :p

get better, dear.

4 comments:

ponk said...

Phew....udah get better yach...leganya....ngyama kmrn jg dah worried gt, jd ta telfonin ke mami mu biar ngyama lega hehe :p ngyama ngomel2 ta laporin, si cuinny tangannya sakit, trus anaknya gejala typhus gini...haiyo....

Ruyent said...

iya, makanya itu, hehe. nih kayanya si mommynya blom tau nih anaknya sakit. soalnya masi lom ada comment disini... =(

Jo said...

haha... we used to call my nephew's behind "Spongy Backside"!

Glad Nicole is alright now! ;)

Ruyent said...

kikikik, spongy backside, cute!!

thanks Jo