Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

never ending Questions...

Dunno why we have to keep facing all kinds of questions.
but there're just some questions that are so ' ARGGGHHHhhhHH...' - frustating

early teens : "U have a bf already???" ( not to mention the ' I have a son ... would like to introduce to you, interested or not??)

then when you already have a bf, it becomes : "SO, when are you two getting merried???????" and that could be over and over and OVER again..... (zen aja mpe kebal yah, zen???)

at some point, u do get merried. SO it becomes : "are you pregnant, yet?? , "udah isi?" , when r u planning to have baby???" and all sorts of questions that implies to that question.

and YES... im bein asked those again n again... getting tired. well I know people cares. Close friend or family asking would still be fine. they do care. but some ask just for the sake of 'askin'
ahhhh.... that is tiring, hehe. no offense :p

yeah... I delayed having a baby. not becoz I dun like baby. I like them... but sure I hate the 'fugly' one, haha. again, I like babies. it's just.. the responsibilty mabbe that cos me to dread having them so soon... I still wanna be carefree. I want to travel here and there. I still want to cuddle up with Ud. still cant get enuff of him... still want my beauty sleep. cant picture myself being pregnant with the huge belly... in fact, dont want to picture it :( afraid of the labor.... most importantly, I'm scared I'll become 1 of those mommies who nags a lot... depressed, feeling unloved.... becoming not 'fun' n 'cool' animore. ugh, I'll hate myself if I turn that way :(

but last month, I gathered up my guts.... well, so from this tiny gathered up guts, I THINK... mabbe Im ok to have a baby now. I THINK I'm more ready now. I could afford to take care a baby and lose my beauty sleep. I THINK it's time to face it....
so, let me cross my fingers......... will u be seeing my 'junior' soon??? HMMMmmmmmm




I feel weird talking about me wanting to have a baby.... ugh

5 comments:

Jo said...

I was never ready either...and i didnt like kids at all. I used to pinch ugly & naughty kids all the time... Maybe that's why Joel is pinching me so much now. My retribution. Haha! :/

You'll automatically be ready when the baby arrives. That's maternal instincts.

Having said that, you might wanna enjoy your newly-wed status since it's only been 8 months! The baby can wait a while more. And u look young. Keke... ;)

Ruyent said...

I am young, kekeke....

ahhh... if only you are in Indo, ppl here keep asking abt pregnancy once u get merried.

Jo said...

I guess it's the same everywhere - esp for Chinese. They think that once married IMMEDIATELY must have baby. :/

Astrid is very young too (like 10 years younger than me) but she is able to manage her 2 boys so well. I think she is an amazing lady! ;)

Unknown said...

so,...ta, are you pregnant yet?! just kidding ^_^

gue juga belon bisa ngebayangin lo jadi ibu siiih..haha..gue ngebayangin ntar kalo ngeliat elo..hmm..yg mana pantatnya yg mana perutnya ya?...ahahahhaha canda2 tong..

ta, lo ga mungkin jadi mami pregnant yg bete2 or kesel2 n nyebelin kogg..you'll be fine and well..gue bakal bantu bikin lo ketawa teruss deh gimana? kalo lo bete2, gue marahin lo biar ga jadi bete lagi! dan misalnya lo jadi geleber2 abis ngelahirin, pasti ntar cepet kurus lagi krn lo bakal olahraga ngejar2in anak lo lari sana sini ga bisa diem :)hheehehe..

btw, inget ga pas kita ngeliatin yummy mummies jalan2 di PI, kita kayak..woo..keren kog?~~ jadi..inget aja itu kalo ntar misalnya lo hamil and kepikiran :P - cita2 neh ceritanya...hehe

Ruyent said...

WAKAKAKAKA, monyong lo ber, yg mana pantat yang mana perut? dodol deh...

iya nih, gue harus jadi mommy keren ya, kl gue rese n betean, omelin gue ya ber, hihihihi