Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

daily activities

an uncle asked me, what do I do everyday at home, alone??
well.... *feeling a lil' guilty*.....a lot actually.... but mostly is just slacking around :p

  1. I wake up quite late in the morning- which is something I can't do when my mom is around, hehe. also nope around mother in-law ;p hey! I'm not an early person... I need my sleep very badly ~ serious! last year when I had to wake up really early (6 am) to teach was really a torture for me :(
  2. then usually I just lie on my very comfortable bed, 'muled2', watching tv, lazing around
  3. continued by brushing my teeth, washing my face, cleaning the house. by that I mean, tidying my bed, sweeping and mopping the floor. tv is still on, sometimes I stopped to watch.. and then take a bath and wash my hair.
  4. if the weather is sunny, I wash my clothes and dry it, if not then skip this part
  5. then I put on my regular make up. a lil' powder here and there. blush on and combing the hair.
  6. then I'll just watch infotainment or any tv programme or just read books and wait for hubby. then it's either I cook lunch or we eat outside.
  7. then mostly, I accompany rudy to the bank, if not we just drive around for a while then back home.
  8. then slacking continue... watch tv, or read book, or teach my lil' niece and cousins or go to my parents house to chit chat.
  9. then back home to cook or to wait for uud to take me out to eat :) and of course to shower again
  10. last activity, again slacking, watching dvds or playing xbox, watching tv, updating my blog, cuddling, sleep.
for these, I'm grateful for :
  1. Udz, who never complain about my long hour sleep, and late wake up. eventhough for most days he has to wake up earlier than me, haha
  2. also for him, who is not used to eat breakfast :) so I dun have to struggle to wake up early and also cook breakfast for him, :p
  3. living just the two of us in our own home
  4. well, gotta be grateful to udz who never complain on my laziness
  5. being able to have lunch and dinner together almost everyday
  6. having a laid-back partner
  7. udz can always be counted in doing house chores, always being helpful
loving my life.... thank You, God..... life couldn't be better :)

7 comments:

Pongzie said...

hehe yent...enjoy it while you can...once you have a kid, all these routines will definiety change. Bisa2 ga sempet masak2 lagi buat hubby, gara2 sibuk ngurusin anak. Or ntar kalo lunch or dinner, dah ga bisa barengan, soalnya take turn jaga ank hehehe

Ruyent said...

huaaaa... nakut2in nih c pongg.... iya siii, sebernernya pasti si, cuman ga berani face it, yet, lolz....

zen said...

hmm...too much 'uud' in your story...life COULD be better if we join in..BALI..BALI..BALI...:p

Ruyent said...

wakakaka, iya buat lo yg udah kenal uud too well, pasti susah agree on these yah zen? lol... ya namanya juga uda ber2 zen, mau ga mau harus belajar liat bagus2nya toh? wakakaka... BALI BALI.... ayo zen, sekamar aja, ge gampang lah... jatuhnya lebih murah to??

Jo said...

Haha... U have a very good life! ;)

So u have stopped working after you got married? Do u like to go out shopping or explore places on your own? I do that a lot before i had Joel. ;)

Now, i sometimes do that too...but need to drag myself out of the house! Haha! ;p

Ruyent said...

very 'tai tai' isnt it?haha

I still worked twice a week, but not for long I guess, hehe.Yah, I read that u had to drag urself, now, kekeke, well there are not much to explore here at my hometown. very kampung n very boring, Jo, hihihihi

Jo said...

yes, totally tai-tai life! ;)

sometimes there's a beauty about rural things. just like now i enjoy watching the old neighbourhood in shanghai...the old aunties & uncles... the old shops... ;p