Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Habis Gelap Terbitlah Terang...



It's Kartini's Day. (Kartini is a hero who fought for women's right) Although, everywhere is flooded, I still tried my best to go to school as we celebrated it. (for your info I am a kindergarten teacher :P) The teachers have to wear kebaya today. So here I post some pics of mine wearing my mom's kebaya.
The children dressed so nicely and cute! they had a contest. too bad, I didn't get the chance to take their pictures :(

Well, I am glad we don't have to wear kebaya as daily clothing anymore. It's SO HARD for me to walk, also today I wore heels, and it's killing me... the pain for being pretty, haha!
Thanks to Kartini, women now can have the sime right to have education, to work not only to stay at home, cook, look after children and get wasted.

Selamat Hari Kartini, all

2 comments:

issye margaretha kamal said...

happy kartini's day :))

* it's really nice to know you .
hope we can be friend .
issyeperfecto.blogspot.com

Ruyent said...

hi, nice to know u, too =)
nice blogs.
I hope its ok with you,me putting ur link in my blog