Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

100 facts about me

  1. I was Born in Samarinda, Indonesia
  2. having an elder sis, Dizz (nicole's mom) and younger bro,Vq (who did my beautiful wedding pictures), hence make me a middle child (which people believe the 'wiser' one ;p)
  3. Primary school in Samarinda then moved to Singapore until O' level
  4. take make up academy in Surabaya, Indonesia
  5. start working as a make up artist in Freeze Frame, Surabaya (I was 18!)
  6. experienced working in Freeze Frame,Jkt.
  7. back to Samarinda to accompany my parents (who miss me so much =p)
  8. open a mini photo studio at my parents' house, worked as a radio announcer, worked as a tutor, worked as a freelance make up artist all at once!
  9. I made a lot of money, back then! wah!
  10. I suspect working so young made me a lazy bum I am today =p
  11. now I'm just a wife and a '2 days' kindergarten teacher (I only works for 2 days =p)
  12. I love white
  13. I didn't know what love is till' I met Ud
  14. I am a terrible cook
  15. I can't stand if my palms and feet are dry
  16. I also can't stand if they're dusty
  17. I don't like my thigh to be touch/caress
  18. I'm almost always FAT!
  19. I have a big, wide bum and I used to hate it. now I just accept it as it is
  20. I think I am conservative
  21. I am speechless and also uncomfortable in a new crowd
  22. I like any kind of food except for porridge
  23. I wish I can buy anything without checking the price tags
  24. I dream of spending Christmas in the US with Ud, someday
  25. I love travelling
  26. I used to be flirty. now I regret it
  27. I prefer beach to mountain
  28. I need to cover my feet with a blanket to sleep
  29. I am not an animal lover
  30. I am not a morning person
  31. I love anything to do with marriage =)
  32. I love to go to parties
  33. I love to attend a wedding party. I wish I can attend all of my friends wedding
  34. I love gossiping, who doesn't??
  35. I used to be very sociable.. I wonder how come I am not nowadays?
  36. I sometime think I'm pretty
  37. but I think Ud looks good most of the time. other time he is just a silly looking guy :p
  38. I love to see ud's sleep expressions. sometimes it's plain like a baby. sometimes, its just horrible like a fish with his mouth wide open, haha
  39. I can resist buying clothes
  40. I can't resist shoes
  41. I wish I also can say I can't resist buying bag. I love branded bags, but they're very expensive =( so no choice but to resist!
  42. my mom plead me not to buy anymore shoes
  43. I wish I can turn back the time
  44. I wish my leg are longer and leaner
  45. I used to have long nails. now, they're just short.
  46. I am easily irritated by stupid questions from unimportant person
  47. I had facebook a year ago but really updating it just recently
  48. I wonder why people say I'm smart but I feel the other way round
  49. I enjoy reading people's blog. and envy their nicer layout, nicer way of telling story, creative post, =p
  50. I read my blog over and over again
  51. I used to be vain. Now, I'm just normal. not shabby =p
  52. I wish to go abroad with Ud one day
  53. I wonder why am I always broke?? =(
  54. I secretly wish my wedding party wouldn't last, haha
  55. I totally admire my own wedding party =p (sorry guys, narcism is allowed)
  56. I wish my sis would be here in Indo with us ='(
  57. I never really idolize any celebrity
  58. I have a nice walk-in closet, but the clothes are very untrendy. I hate it
  59. I suspect I actually have a very 'high' taste (LV, Burburry, Gucci, Biyan, Anne Avantie) ;p
  60. I act 'high-class' when I entered a branded boutique. but end up buying none, what a bullshit
  61. I have a very nice home and love it to death
  62. I love make up but only end up in a dab of foundation, brush of powder and blusher
  63. I have a very, VERY full of nonsense husband
  64. I sometime wonder why did I marry a pervert :p what mistakes did I make? hihihi
  65. I love snacking
  66. I lurveeeeee doing nothing ;p
  67. I don't really wear perfume
  68. I don't really wear any accecories
  69. I am very clumsy
  70. I have an unfriendly face
  71. I sucks at number
  72. I used to be a magazine freak. Now I buy them occasionally to save up
  73. I don't like babies until Nicole pops out. then I found baby is cute
  74. I have big families and I'm pretty close to each of them
  75. I wish someday I can afford to take my parents travel
  76. I hate 'plastic' fake girls out there
  77. I can sleep with light on or off
  78. I can't survive skipping a meal
  79. I used to swim, play netball, play tennis, sit up, bla bla bla, but I exercise no more
  80. I am scared of myself becoming a buffalo, getting fatter n fatter. but I couldn't stop eating
  81. I find myself very talkative ;p
  82. I used to talk on the phone for many hours with my friends. It can last for 4 hours sometime more. tsk tsk tsk
  83. I sleep back to back with Ud
  84. I almost always can't help but to disturb Ud if he sleeps earlier than me
  85. I hate mopping now. cos it hurt my hands =(
  86. I hate it if people shout to me.
  87. Rudy and I always try to go out of the city every now and then to refresh ourselves
  88. I still do my 'mumut' habit since I was little (do something to my bolster if I want to sleep)
  89. I can't live without padded bra, haha ;D
  90. I adapt to a new place easily
  91. I always answer my mum in Bahasa if she tried speaking chinese to me, back then. Now, she just dump the idea, kekeke
  92. I've been using Nokia, ever
  93. I actually enjoy watching reality show
  94. I also actually enjoy watching gossip shows on tv
  95. and I love watching Indonesian movies, kekeke :p
  96. I laugh my ass off at show offs
  97. I enjoy playing silly, non-thinking games :p
  98. I tend to delay doing anything
  99. My first encounter seeing 'man's banana' picture was actually introduced by my very own sister and elder cousin (yes, it's a SHE) they were in their teens and giggling reading an australian magazine showing 'peeepppp...' and they actually showed it to me!
  100. I'm excited if people leave a comment in my blog and enjoy reading my blog ;p
Phewww.... glad I've done it.....

8 comments:

Jo said...

Hmmm... Now i know. ;p

Thanks for sharing.

Ruyent said...

=D
aniwei, got this idea from ur post ;)
and yes, now I wish to do 900 more, haha

Jo said...

Yes, i know. I realised we have some similarities too! ;)

Ruyent said...

kekekekke

astrid said...

101. Laugh very very loud. And super centil when in Secondary school.

Ruyent said...

ah yes, those too. berarti 102 donk trid? ;)

Dizz said...

betul trid.. kalo yeyen laugh.. biar dia di lucky plaza, my mom was at ck.tang, but they recognized her laugh! hahahahahahahahha

Ruyent said...

kekeke, ga sampe ck tang lah c, lebay, cuman diujung lucky plaza aja koq =p