Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

shabby?



My sis said I am shabby, now. After being married... =(
Hmmphhh. well, I used to be vain when I was younger. But, I don't think I'm shabby... urrggghhh..

Just because I don't dress up, doesnt make me shabby does it?? (correct me if i'm wrong) but I don't see the point of dressing up, here. No place to hang out. nobody to be seen and be seen. I go out to eat for a while then go back home. The places are also lame, so, why bother to dress up?? as long as I wear comfy clothes, off I go. BUT, I do dress nicer if I go to church, or party. or if there is any event held.

Like today, I try to put on some nice clothes. to show how wrong my sis is, hehehe =p

well, I admit, I became lazier to dress up after marriage. but it's also because I try to save up, what?? 1st of all, there is no nice shop down here, in Samarinda. 2ndly, whenever I go to nicer city, plan to shop, look at the price tags, do some reasoning, usually always end up being unable to buy clothes. such a pity to spend money on clothes when I still have other needs. So, if I used to shop, shop and shop for clothes, nowadays no more shopping for clothes. So, If I don't really dress up is also because my clothes are not updated already.

I am not shabby. I just choose not to dress up that much. no point. I will dress up if I want to =p (excuses, excuses, excuses) ok lah, I admit... I'm a BIT shabby, huh! puas puas?? masih ga terima nih =p!!

7 comments:

ponk said...

haha yent....no comment about shabby. Aku cm mau bilang, aku sich juga ngerasain hal yang sama, begitu abis married, jd lebih mikir kalau mau spend money hehehe :p itu namanya proses pendewasaan...ceilee...hauhaa...

Ruyent said...

gpp lah shabby yah c ya?? di samarinda ini =p
nti kita liat pas di bali apakah saia masih kucel?? hihihi

Jo said...

I totally understand what u mean. When i just go "nearby", i also wont wear nice nice.

When the weather is cold, i will just wear my HOME tshirt, put on a pair of jeans and cover with a jacket! PLUS, i wear my specs...so i look even more Aunty! Haha... ;p

If i go somewhere "further" (have to take taxi), i wont wear my home tshirt. I still wear tshirt & jeans, but i sometimes wonder if i should put on makeup at all!? Coz it's also not exactly very far away...so very fast can reach the destination...and then get home.

But on those days, i will wear my dailies contact lens coz i hate to wear specs out. When i think it's S$2/per pair, a bit heartache coz it's only jalan-jalan for a couple of hours.

Actually, i'm also quite sad that some of our friends here thinks i'm very "plain". Whatever happened to me???!!! :/

Ruyent said...

ya lor....
my sis now more dressy than me, so she says so ='( hueee...

u plain? really?? well, I like ur style though =) *honest* and baby joel very stylist! so mabbe ur dress up effort spend on baby joel, kekeke

Jo said...

Yes, whenever we go out, i need to prepare a million things! Pack the porridge (into the container) and remember to bring the spoon, bib, tissue, diapers, water, baby biscuits, pacifier...... When it's my time to change, i dont have mood already! ;p

And becoz Elvis is quite vain and dresses well, it makes me look even more like the "plain wife". Haha!

Dizz said...

*ehem*
I haven't really checked your blog for awhile since i'm so busy... but .. heyyY!!! U have to admit i was right though... rite rite rite? :)

Ruyent said...

only a BIT lah c.... aniwei like I said, I choose not to dress up =p