Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

bye bye anger

Maia (a singer) has another song. "Sang Juara" (read: The champion)

I like the morale of this song. This song is not about a champion who succeed to defeat her opponent. Instead, what it's trying to share is that no matter how hard someone is trying to topple you down, and even if u failed and toppled down badly, what matters is that u still stay rigid and try to stand up without having to take revenge.

(read: Lagu Sang Juara bukan tentang seorang pemenang yang berhasil mengalahkan lawannya, tapi lagu ini ingin menyampaikan pesan bahwa sehebat apapun seseorang ingin menjatuhkan aku, bahkan sampai aku terjatuh sekalipun, aku tetap berusaha tegar an kembali berdiri tanpa harus membalas dendam) dalemmm ya??

I do wanna be a champion. I fell down hard. like 3 years ago. it hurts me so bad that sometime when I think about it, it still hurts me. people don't know that it hit me so hard, cos I always put on a smile. sometime, me, myself don't even know that I'm hurt this bad. But, after knowing this song, reading HANDBOOK and some prayer, I managed to let go. phewww... thanks God. Thanks a lot, God.
I don't want to waste my time holding grunges, holding regret, hating people. bye bye hatred. bye bye heartache, bye bye tears (not that I dun wanna cry again, I'm such a crybaby =p , but no more tears for this matter, =D ) bye bye anger.
Welcome peacefullness. welcome beautiful life =D Yeyent is ready to face a better future.

No comments: