Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

HmmmMmm...

What is love without commitment?
and what is commitment without love?

hmmmm... confusing.

this post is dedicated to two of my dearest friends who are in confusion and dilemma.

actually i want to write more details. but one of these two~the 'stingy' one of course, wouldn't let me. huh!
I know you are reading this and having your 'very satisfied, cruel, laughing' time!! admit it.. damn u, pelit ah..=( .

But it's ok.anyway, I also don't know what to say and what to write. anyway, I wish both of you the very best. and hope u'll find ur true happiness soon. love you guys. moackssss. XoXo

4 comments:

Jo said...

Right! I totally dont understand people who cannot commit. Quite sickening... :/

I think everyone has to 'give' in any rship - between lovers or friends. Then 'Give & Take' is balanced.

I'm learning to give too. ;p

Ruyent said...

agree... =)
but what about commitment without love? if the case is not married yet? hold on the rs? or let go?

Jo said...

No point staying in such a relationship. It's going to end sooner or later...

Love Conquers All

Ruyent said...

I thinks so, too...

lucky you found your love since 10 yrs ago..