Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

holiday

I like travelling a lot. go to a new place, explore a place. even if it's not really a new place, I still love travelling. (esp. since I get bored so easily down here)

and this June, Rudy and I are going to Bali again, yiha!
just like I've mentioned at previous post, this time we're going with lots of my family member from my dad's side. and I mean a LOT. Might be up to 30 people going... see? a lot, right??

After Bali, we plan to make a stop at Batu, Malang for a while, too. Rudy's hometown.

I can't wait for the holidae to come... for the fun, for the sun, and most importantly, for the food!!=D
  • nasi babi, bu Oka
  • baby ribs, naughty nuris
  • bakwan subur
  • rawon dengkul
  • tahu campur, pak kumis
and many, many more =)
*excited mode on* Bali, Malang, here we comeee.....
Bali, Bali, Bali....

No comments: