Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

activity

happy holidae, all =)
selamat hari waisak bagi yg merayakan.

No holidae for me n ud. We have to wait for handyman to repair this and that.
at my home, the handyman add another lamp outside my house cos' we found it's too dark. we have to wait for him for so many days... but it's ok lah. at least now, there's a lamp outside. and it's nice. so I am happy.


then, we have to go to Rudy's office (lebi tepatnya ruko). Because of the flood... which already been the second time at his place there, he decided to elevated the floor. My gosh... it's so messy. soil, bricks, cement, sand, dust, ck ck ck.... He elevated around 50cm from the ground. So, hopefully this time, the office will be free from flood. amen!

3 comments:

Pucca said...

hai yent, banjir di mana ya? rumah lu di mana?

Ruyent said...

di samarinda nih banjir mulu =(
tapi sukurlah rumah amannnn.. =)

Jo said...

wow... -.-lll