Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

old aunty



As Rudy was very busy lately until he had to worked overtime, me as a good wife cooked for him. and I brought him the food on this pinguin hamper!! haha! I got it as a present from the bday kid at school. It was soooo.. not me! I was so embarassed, huhuhu _ _!! (see Ud, I'm so nice!!)
I really feel like some old aunty, haiyoh! bringing hamper..tsk tsk tsk...



ah, and these are my housekeys. cute, huh?? ^^ me like it so much. I got the keychain from epinga. thanks epinga, it's my housewarming present. its a house but divided into 2 pieces. so I got one and another one taken by Ud. it's so sweet and so nice. we like it so much, too that we decided to use it from the day we get it, =D

4 comments:

epinga said...

deuh,jd ingat someone yg tmenin bli tu gant.kunci hehe..
kuncinya jg lucu c, itu palanya happy house kan yah?

Jo said...

I had the rubber monkey thingie too. But i dont use it now coz this house only need 1 key. :(

Jo said...

And why the bday kid give away such "nice & good" gifts to everyone on HIS bday??? Isnt it too much money to spend for a kid?! Keke... Does he get any presents in return? -.-lll

Ruyent said...

sapa pi yang nemenin beli tu kunci??
palanya apa saia ga tau, kemaren liat lucu main beli aja, hihi

@Jo: u have it, too?? very nice, huh? rudy use it too on his housekeys, hehe. btw, in Indo here, the bday kid almost always give something on his bday.. just like on the wedding day when u give something to people? its roughly the same idea.. very siok isnt it? =)